21 July 2008

September Is Going To Be A Good Month!


So! The day before my 1 year anniversary with Steven, ONE TREE HILL starts up again for it's 6th season. How excited am I? Oh man!

So should I start taking bets for who Lucas proposed to? I'm hoping against hope that it's Peyton. If it is Brooke that isn't going to end well for P. Sawyer and B. Davis. Unless Brooke actually honors their pact of hoes/clothes before bros. Hmm...

PS- Lucas Eugene Scott is the biggest idiot in the world if it isn't Peyton and 3/4 of the cast will tell him that. Even if it is P. Sawyer you know any wedding will get postponed by Dan's dumb heart condition. Ugh. The drama.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010