04 July 2008

Carrie. Would. Be. Proud.


I'm busting out heels for Caitlin and James' wedding. I never wear heels. However, I found some super cute, brown, NINE WEST shoes at Ross yesterday for $14.99. They were too good to pass up. Nine West is about as close to Manolo Blahnik's as I will be for a while. I know you can't really see them but I've got to leave something up to the imagination! That, and I wanted to get a really artsy shot with my new lamp from Ikea and my first real flower arrangement.

Now I just need to find a way to break them in. I could always do housework in the heels...but is that too...Stepfordish?

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

oo, those are cute! i was just strolling around the house in my white strappy wedges earlier because, i might have already picked out my outfit for when josh gets back, and i could have possibly needed to get used to wearing them again... so, i say, housework in heels is a-ok with me! and i don't think that that's the wine talking, laughs.

Sarah Eve said...

I think housework in heels is a good idea. Though is more fun when your man is around... guys get turned on so easily ;-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010