08 July 2008

Dream A Little Dream


So, we love our pets. I just got Oliver, Steven has Penelope, and I'm already thinking about our next pet. Steven wants a dog because he's always had one. I've never really been keen on dogs except for his Golden Retriever Orion, who really is the best dog that has ever lived. I mean really... I wub him! I've liked most Golden Retrievers and they are known to be well mannered, smart, and good with kids. A great family dog. I found the most beautiful type of Golden: the English Cream Golden Retriever! Aren't they gorgeous? A boy named Humphrey Monroe... I think that's the cutest thing ever. And if Steven would ever break his rule about only 3 pets I'd get another dog and name it Hepburn.

Can you tell I love old movie stars?

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010