08 July 2008

Gray Tint My World

The one thing I wish I could do in this apartment is paint. Painting really brings some pop to a room and gives it character. White walls just don't do it for me that much. In 10 months I will be moving again. This is the big move and hopefully it will take Steven and I to a place that actually allows painting. Our own home would be fabulous, but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be a realistic goal for us just starting out. Either way, I want to paint something, and I want to paint it gray.

I first noticed gray walls in the movie 27 Dresses, very cute movie, I recommend it for the romance value. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will want to punch the little sister. I love her little apartment with the gray walls and the white trim. I began noticing that gray walls are a lot of places I love, including Carrie Bradshaw's apartment!

How could I have been so blind? The inspiration has been there for years! The gray will go perfectly with all of our black and white things. Just don't judge us as a boring couple because we love black and white, laughs.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010