05 July 2008

Sad News On The Home Front

I got an e-mail from my mom today about our cat Little Kitty. They found her at 9 am this morning under my dad's boat and she wasn't moving. This is extremely odd since this cat runs from everything. They took her to her normal vet but it was closed. So my parents brought her to the vet in Gloucester. They ran some blood work and did some x-rays and couldn't find anything. All they said was it looked like she got into some poison. So as of right now my cat back home is paralyzed and can't move her legs and is pretty unresponsive. Mom is giving her fluids with a syringe every hour. She is only a few years old so hopefully she can pull herself through this.

Hopefully.

In my opinion the most likely culprits for poisoners of my cat are the people who just moved in the house beside my driveway this week. Cause some bastards would see a cat and think "Well, I don't want a cat hanging around my house. Honey where is the poison, we'll show it where it can and cannot roam."

And if I find out that someone did intentionally poison my cat... oh... Heads. Will. Roll. I'm not one for violence, but I have no tolerance for animal cruelty especially any violence towards my pets. I mean seriously... I'll make a special "welcome" visit the next time that I'm in town. And we will have a nice little chat.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Poor kitty :-( I've had some kitties get through some really terrible health instances. She's probably a strong little kitty. I hope she'll make it through just fine!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010