18 July 2008

A Downer.


This morning I let myself have a sleep-in day. I needed it. I did not have a good night last night. I spent the whole night thinking and journaling and when I finally went to sleep I had a horrible dream about Steven.

In the dream Steven was giving some public speech and was talking about his first love in front of a HUGE audience. Then there was one of those moments of "honey come up here, you're my inspiration" and it wasn't me. Kind of like in movies when someone thinks they're getting an award and they start walking up to the stage and then they realize that their name wasn't called... just like that. Then I ran away crying.

Not a good dream or really a good think before I went to bed. I also can't find my flesh tone camisole and I really need that for work. Boo.

Anywho, isn't that bed fabulous? I love tans and blues together.

3 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

I love tans and blues too... that color combination reminds me of the beach!

Sorry you had such an awful dream :-(

P.S. Hope you don't mind all the comment love. After being gone for nearly 2 weeks, I've got a lot to catch up on :-)

Ms.Domestique said...

No, I love the comments! I was posting and wondering...where is Sarah? Haha! You're an integral part of my blogging experience.

Sarah Eve said...

Aww... thanks girl :-) I love that I'm a necessary factor to your blogging enjoyment! I hope you know that you are that for me too!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010