31 July 2008

If I Ever Get Free Time Back:

I have a very extensive reading list I want to get through:

  • Confessions Of A Jane Austen Addict- I need to finish it. It was good for the first half then the plot switched and left me going "what just happened?"
  • Twilight- I need a new series and everyone has raved about this one. I have my name on the hold list at the library. I'm too broke to actually go buy the thing. Sad times, right?
  • The Bell Jar- By Sylvia Plath. Show me a deranged writer and I will show you a fan.
  • Running With Scissors- I also need to finish this. So far it is word for word like the movie. I haven't finished because I got bored with the predictability.
  • Smoke and Shadows- Tanya Huff, first of the sequel series to her fabulous "Blood" series. She writes the best fantasy and I know I'm going to love it! It stars Henry Fitzroy the greatest vampire in all of literature, no joke. Give me a few hours and I'll plow through all 300+ pages of it.
  • The Audacity of Hope- Another book I never finished. Steven and I got half way through on a road trip we took. We like books on tape. What I read of it made me cry repeatedly cause I loved it so much. No joke.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010