11 July 2008

This Amused Me And Other Shocking News

So first... this was the quote on my Sex and the City quote application:

[Samantha is posting signs about Richard on a street pole] Female police officer: Ma'am, it's against city law to deface public property. Samantha: This man said he loved me and I caught him eating another woman's pussy. Female police officer: Carry on, ma'am.

Great episode. I love that show.

In a shocking twist of events one of Steven's friends from back home is expecting a child with his girlfriend of like 6 months or less. And it was semi-planned. I dunno how I feel about it just yet, but I want to baby sit! I don't think that they're quite prepared because they aren't the most responsible people that I know, but I'm excited for some baby time in 7-8 months! And buying baby shower gifts, and little cute toys, and knitting baby booties, and baby time goodness when I get to hang out with Steven's friends. Diapers and spit up and bottles, and crying, and naps, and fighting, and falling down, and being gassy, oh how I miss it from my daycare days! Even though I'm not sure how they're going to handle it all, that kid's going to have a lot of support cause Steven's friends are a tight group of boys. As crazy as they are they'll make great role models and will be great with a kid in the group. They are the type of friends who would go to all the school pageants and little league games. You know the maternal side of me is very interested to see how Steven interacts with a baby... I can't help but wonder. It's exciting stuff, first person in the friend group to have a kid! They're trying to make the best of it and they're really excited, so I've got to give them props for that.

I just have to perfect my "I really don't want a baby, honey" face... that's a hard one...

1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

ha! you are gonna have that *whimper sigh wistful* look on your face whenever you get within 50 feet of that kid. and you're gonna be loving every second of it.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010