08 July 2008

Cat. Update.

So Little Kitty is still alive and she is gradually getting better. She can walk now, and lick, but she still isn't eating or drinking. She is at her regular vet who has ruled out poisoning since her kidneys are fine and show no sign of any toxins. So the good news is that I don't have to go on a witch hunt and possibly attack our new neighbors...how awkward... the bad news is that our cat is just not the same. Yesterday she was really aggressive and tried to bite Mom a few times and she hisses a lot at Mom now. Today, she isn't aggressive anymore...it's very strange. All of it. So still no idea what's wrong with her.

In my home, my cat is still a crazy mess. Oliver is doing well and getting so big! I need to trim his claws again because he loves to attack me in the early morning hours and it is pretty painful when his claws are sharp. He does NOT like the window sill. I put him up there today so that he at least knew it was there. Not a fan at all. He still has not used the bed I got him so that is going to be returned. The little stinker. He has used his scratching post and he loves that. His collar fits him now, yay! So with my next paycheck I will be ordering his ID tag! He's just a crazy kitten and he's so fun! He is still really tiny. I accidentally sat on him this morning... the poor dear. Steven got to meet Oliver over Skype last night, and that was super exciting 1) because Steven got to see Oliver in action, 2) Oliver got to ignore him because he was oblivious to the fact that there as a person seeing him and he did some cute stuff, 3) Skype is the most amazing thing ever because I can talk to Steven in real time and actually get to see him while I'm talking to him. It is way way way way better then the phone.

Gosh, I miss Steven so much! I'm gonna be stuck to him like glue next semester because it is his last, and then we'll be doing the long distance thing, again! So- Not- A- Fan of the long distance.

2 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

I hope you two won't be doing the long distance thing for long then! Seems like you two need to just get married! ;-D

Anyway, thanks for the cat update. I'm so the crazy ol' cat lady and you know I wanted to know how the little kitties were doing!

Ms.Domestique said...

I thought... "I better update Sarah or she will worry."

Seriously...

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010