19 July 2008

Who knew being so low maintenence could make you high maintenence


So my face regimen has gotten a makeover.

  1. Neutrogena exfoliating cleanser in the shower
  2. Alba Hibiscus skin toner
  3. Warming blackhead eliminating cleanser by Biore at night
  4. Mud Masque at night, or just on fancy nights when I draw a bath and watch romance movies. Everyone should totally come over to my apartment for facials!
  5. Biore deep cleaning pore strips for my chin to touch up. My chin is the area that is always hit hardest.
  6. Olay Nightly Renewal Anti-aging cream
My skin gets so ridiculous in the summer. It is almost frightening. Since I don't wear make-up I really have to take a lot of precautions with my skin. Only because I want to look fabulous when I'm 80.

2 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Nevermind... I found the post I was looking for :-) Now I know what you use.

Ms.Domestique said...

I kind of just used every product I could find. It was pretty bad for a while there. If you're looking for just one that works really well the Biore warming blackhead remover is great! It's kind of expensive, but if you can find it on sale I recommend it.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010