09 July 2008

A. Quest.


I have been on the hunt for a new ring. I can't really wear large rings to work since I will bang the crap out of them, so I've been looking for something really simple to wear. Because my left ring finger is so lonely, I decided it needed something to keep it company for a little while. So when I was looking on gearthatgives.com and came across this little gem I couldn't resist! It was on sale so I didn't feel that bad. And because it was from gearthatgives.com I really didn't feel bad at all.

I love gearthatgives.com because it is a great website that uses your purchases to donate to the cause of your choice, such as: animal rights, world hunger, children's health, breast cancer research, rainforest preservation, etc. You can even buy goats for villages in third world countries! They have a wide assortment of fair trade and organic goods and it is really a great little company. Last Christmas most of the gifts I gave everyone were from gearthatgives.com. The way I figure it, Christmas presents should do some good instead of just fueling more greed and unethical practices. You dig? I think I'm going to do the same thing this year. I've already found some stuff that I want to get for my mother and for my best friend.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010