19 July 2008

One Reason I HATE The Summer:


My face starts breaking out like it's a volcano ring in the Pacific Ocean.

When you are as pale as I am you just CANNOT have breakouts. Good skin is better then tan skin. At least a tan will cover all the blemishing instead of the white canvas for red I have.

I need to go overhaul the face section at Target.

The minute I start worrying about anything my body takes it out on my sleep and my face.

And right now I have tons of stuff that I'm extremely insecure about:
  1. Going Home. I hate home and traveling by car stresses me.
  2. Going home with Steven. Awkward. I like to keep my family separated from things I care about.
  3. For some reason, the future of my relationship in general. I'm downright terrified about that lately. I'm trying to figure out why exactly I am; I just am.
  4. Financial shit, lots of stress about that.
  5. Getting my schoolwork done.
  6. This next semester.
  7. My goal to make new friends, cause psycho bitch ex-roommate got most of those in the divorce.
  8. Leaving Oliver for the weekend
  9. The wedding I'm going to with a broken out face and how fat my arms are going to look in my dress and how I really should have gotten flat shoes.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Your skin looks flawless at the wedding (unlike mine) and you looked amazing in that dress! You're a million times prettier than you realize. Trust me :-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010