23 July 2008

"Junior"


My nickname for my favorite cat of all time, Mr. Kitty, is Senor Senior Sr., after the Kim Possible villain. Well, Oliver is definitely turning into "Junior" with his very Mr. Kitty-like behavior. Sometimes, I swear if it was possible, Mr. Kitty sired this kitten. I know he didn't, but maybe a cousin did. The most recent behavior is playing with pens. I'm sure that lip gloss will be next. It is very refreshing to see traits in Oliver of my best feline friend. Hopefully I can find something that reminds me of him in every cat I share my life with. Mr. Kitty is starting to get older so I'm bracing myself for his eventual passing. Trying to find the Mr. Kitty in the general cat population will help because he really is that amazing. So amazing that he sums up the feline spirit to me.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010