14 July 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


I am really getting in the mood for the Holidays! I want to get in ornaments at work. I want to buy people gifts! I want to wrap those gifts! I want to put up my tree in the worst way! I want to put up my wreath! I kind of DO want some snow...just for a day, not really Blacksburg winter yet. Blacksburg winters are rough, but this one is my official last one! Depending on where we move it might actually be the last time I wear my peacoat. That makes me a little sad cause I do love my peacoats. Laughs. It might also be the last time I can logically wish for a white winter wonderland... I'll cope.

I'm already scoping out gifts. I've also decided that all my gifts are going to be put in a re-usable shopping bag. Hopefully I can have a fairly green Christmas this year.

I "can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas don't be late!"- to quote the Chipmunks.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

I love Christmas too! But last Christmas didn't feel like Christmas since it was my first in Texas... and it was 78 degrees, sunny, and the trees were still green! I'm sure I'll adjust eventually... but it felt like celebrating Christmas in July. Fun, but not for real.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010