15 July 2008

New Looks Screaming Down The Street For Your Attention

I think that I want to make a banner for my blog. Any idea how to find the html to post it once I make a picture?

Any ideas of what my banner should look like? I need to have a good think about it. I think it needs to be polkadotted, of course, and black and white. I'll have to play around with my camera too. If I could get some boss pictures of me in an apron and then contrast the heck out of them... I think that could work really well... hum... I also need to get a photoshop for dummies book. I am so bad with photoshop! Really, the videos You Suck At Photoshop are about me.

Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to make that French maid costume I've always wanted. Laughs. Perhaps.

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

at least you have photoshop! I wish I did! but I think your banner idea sounds really cool!

Sarah Eve said...

I posted my banner by simply inputing the image address (it had been uploaded to an image site already, such as photobucket or imageshack) at the top of the html coding for my blog page.

I don't have photoshop either, but I have Microsoft Picture It Publishing... I think it's 6.0. Totally rocks! The newer versions suck as they only do photo editing, while the version I have does art AND photo editing. It came with my Mom's computer and I totally stole it and put it on mine as well ;-P

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010