17 July 2008

Green Thumb


The beauty of my new apartment is that it is 0.7 miles from downtown Blacksburg. I can actually walk into town so I don't have to deal with the horrible parking and I can save gas! Tonight I walked to a fabulous restaurant called More Than Coffee to meet an English colleague. It was great to talk about books and rant about horrible teachers and brag about Steven and eat amazing food and just finally realize that we are seniors! It was a good time!

Then...on my walk back home... I made a new friend... a feline friend... Don't worry, I didn't take him home, but I wanted to. He didn't have a collar and looked pretty thin. If I see him again I might have to leave some food out. How horrible is it that I already want another cat? Hopefully Penelope will come stay with us and keep Oliver company during the school year. Cause me adopting another cat would really be pushing the 3 pet quota Steven has. I would take in any pet that needed a home if I could, at least until I found them a new home. I'm a big softy like that. I'm just one of those people that loves to nurture... I can't help it.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010