14 July 2008

All We Are Saying Is Give Peace A Chance.



A little birdie passed this youtube clip of Charlie Chaplin in a movie called "The Great Dictator" to me. I thought it was magnificent. It's what I've always thought and what I've always tried to live.



I thought that John Lennon also seemed appropriate. Here is one of my favorite songs, that I also used as the title to this post. This particular video was recorded during a war protest where he and Yoko did a "sleep in" for their honeymoon. There is some other footage of different protests where his song was sung. I ::heart:: him.

2 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Have you seen the whole movie "The Great Dictator"? My husband had me watch it. It's brilliant! It's funny but really hits home the message at the end (which is the clip you have).

Ms.Domestique said...

I hadn't even heard of it until today. And that's odd because I LOVE old movies. Now I really want to see it!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010