11 August 2008

Give Me A Few Years


And I finally figured out how to do the little hair bump. Well I knew how to do a very high maintenance version of it, but now I know the everyday version. I think it's because I finally have hair that isn't over-processed and I LOVE it. My hair actually moves with me, go figure. Hair dye is the devil. Don't be tempted.

I also googled "hair poof." I would. It turns out it works better the less hair you try to poof. I like it.

In other news: I have my windows open. The weather is so freaking beautiful and cool I had to let the outside in. My apartment needs some air.

Bring on the fall!

2 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

I love the poof! I wear my hair like that all the time!

Ms.Domestique said...

Its very cute. My hair used to do a weird thing where it would split to each side when I twisted it. I found if I use less hair it works better.

I don't like to use product so I didn't want to spray it in place.

Now I wear it like that all the time when I'm off from work and lounging around.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010