17 August 2008

EXCITED FACE!

SO! Today at my staff meeting I found out that one of my good friends/coworkers, Ames, is 4.5 Months PREGNANT! She didn't tell us earlier just in case she miscarried. Wanted to make sure the kiddo was sticking around.

I think I was definitely the most excited by her announcement. I jumped and clapped and boy oh boy I'm excited for her! Such a surprise. She kept her relationship with her boyfriend secret for 7 months! I know that seems weird, but her last relationship ended horribly and I completely understand that she didn't want to jink this one. He's really excited about the pregnancy and he's good to her. And that's all that I can ask.

But yeah: baby! I love little babies and I'm so happy for her. I've been spazzing out about it all day.

Best of all: Ruth (my manager) offered me Amy's Assistant Manager position when she goes on maternity leave in December or January and I, of course, accepted.

3 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

ee, managerial position! moving up in the world!! congrats! and yet another baby to buy stuff for... hehe

Anonymous said...

Woohoo on the promotion-to-be! That's so sweet of you to be uber excited for your co-worker friend :-) Baby time!

Ms.Domestique said...

I've been spazzing out for 2 days about it! I'm so stoked. I do love me some babies!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010