11 August 2008

As Usual

The pre-school year nightmares have begun. I love this time of year, really. Last night I had an extremely horrible dream.

It was winter, I had on my favorite pea-coat. Sonja and I were going to get lunch somewhere (I'm guessing on campus) and for some reason I double parked... not sure why I would ever do that, but it gave my dream reason enough to give me a parking ticket. Long story, but I get a ticket about each semester and I have an extreme hatred of Tech parking services. Anyways, I got a ticket and a whole lot of paperwork. An unrealistic amount of paperwork about revoking a lot of my driving rights and stupid stuff like that.

Fast forward to my parents who for some reason hate me and were calling me a whore and a disgrace to the family name just because I kissed my boyfriend. While they're arguing about this and we're yelling I suddenly start coughing up blood and spit and the next thing I know I've coughed up some organ (I think it was supposed to be my heart). I've fallen on the ground that is covered in snow and I'm begging for help. All my parents can talk about is whose phone gets better reception so that 911 can hear them.

You know, as I lay dying (total Faulkner reference), holding my heart in my hand.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010