02 August 2008

My August Eve Resolution

I know it isn't the time of year to be making resolutions, but I have an issue with my dishes. If you wanted a clue about how much I hate doing dishes, here is a little tid-bit: last night I ate mandarin oranges out of a teacup. I was out of bowls and utensils so... I drank oranges.

My goal is to wash things as I use them and not just let unsightly dishes pile-up in the sink. If dishes are to pile-up they are going to be clean ones. Then I can make a New Years resolution to put away my clean dishes.

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to do better with my dishes and such too. I have a bad habit also of leaving my shoes around the apartment and creating a pile of stuff next to my desk. I need to do some better organization. Those problems scream that my items need a proper "home" so I will be more inclined to put them away! Though my biggest problem with the dishes is I wait too long to empty the clean dishes from the dishwasher. So by the time I do there's a pile of dishes in the sink. And with two people, that's just a matter of a day or two and the sink is full :-/.

littlecalder said...

oh man, you know i feel ya on the dishes... come to think of it, my whole house is kinda like that at the moment. the motivation, just not there... it's gotta be better in 2 weeks though, seeing as that's when i move, laughs.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010