13 August 2008

i can haz seasons tickets?

(This is Lane Stadium. It is huge and right on campus. I've only been in it once for a Dave Matthews concert.)

Today I picked up my seasons tickets for Hokie football! I'm oddly excited, even though I don't know the first thing about the sport. Steven and I both got tickets and we will be able to sit right beside each other. In the chaos of the school year it is forced date time. Football is a huge thing here in Blacksburg. It is larger then life and my school is nuts for it.

Yesterday I got my Maroon and Orange effect shirts. I have one set for every year I've been at Tech.

As I embarked on my Senior year I figured it was actually time to go to a game or two. What kind of Hokie would I be if I graduated without going to a game... they might actually refuse me my diploma for it, laughs.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010