14 August 2008

Stole This From Caitlin, I'm guessing we're at the same level of boredom.

If you had to name your kid after a flower, what would it be?
oh man, Violet, Iris, Daisy, Rose, Lily I could go on all day.
If you had twin boys, what would you name them?
Probably just regular names, I wouldn't try to make them similar. They're different people. So Bennet and Darcy
If you had twin girls, what would you name them?
Sophie and Magdalena
If you had to name your kid after a car what would it be?
Volkswagon? No, no, um... Bentley
What about a biblical name?
If I ever went with a biblical name it would be Elizabeth, but only after Elizabeth Bennet.
After one of The Beatles?
Lennon, my hero.
A color?
Auburn
What about a month?
June or Avril, French for April
A type of drug?
Peni after Penicillin
A character from Friends?
Emma
After one of your grandparents?
William and LaRue, my mom's parents. Earl and Mary don't really appeal to me.
After a disease?
Larry for laryngitis
A country?
Britannia, duh.
A state?
Georgia. Can I go with Georgiana? Darcy's sister for the win.
A type of tree?
Willow, my favorite tree. At our first house my mom planted a willow that got huge. I loved that tree.
After one of your friends?
Sonja or Sonia, I just don't know how I'd spell it.
A number?
Octavius, Latin for 8

2 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

yep. I'm a bored housewife at the moment! lol

Ms.Domestique said...

Awe. We had some similar answers! I thought that was cute.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010