29 August 2008

Heaven:

Starbucks' Reduced Fat Blueberry Coffee Cake is amazing! So moist and delicate it crumbles in your mouth. If you are looking for a baked treat you need to try a piece--or two.

I get mine with a grande, iced, soy, caramel macchiato, with sugar-free vanilla and that tops it off nicely!

I highly recommend the whole package. If you have enough time to take a book with you well, in my opinion that constitutes a day very well spent.

If you don't want to go to Starbucks, then making some blueberry muffins and brewing up a pot of java is just as fabulous. I recommend Starbucks' house blend, medium, in the Latin American style. We have it at work and I'm highly addicted to it.

Oh yums.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010