14 August 2008

Wardrobe. Staple.


So today at Ross I found a real live in the flesh pencil skirt complete with high waist, buttons, and just under the knee length... How stoked was I? It was also a size 10 when the hanger said it was a 12. It made my day that I got it up and zipped. It's a wee bit snug in the hips but this dress is incentive to exercise. It was $5.99 so I couldn't pass it up and the "spanx" to go with it. I mean girls in the 40's had their girdles so obviously you need a little something with a pencil skirt. Unless you're a supermodel and have no shape what-so-ever. And then what is the point of trying to exaggerate an hour-glass waist you don't have?

I totally feel like Rizzo in it from Grease. How do I still not own that movie? And if you didn't get the reference it means that Steven should watch out when I'm in this skirt cause I feel like a bombshell.

Ross is a cruel place. They had about 7 styles of Andy Warhol bags. Luckily they didn't have his banana bag... or my bank account would be $19.99 closer to nothing and my purse would be feeling lonely. Elvis was tempting though... sigh.

3 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

I LOVE Ross! I have one right across the street! I'm considering going there today, just because I have nothing to do. lol.

Anonymous said...

I too love Ross! Sadly I haven't been in like forever due to being a one car family. Hence why I just HAD to do some bargain hunting shopping with my Mom when I was in VA. It was a blast and I scored some great finds :-)

You look AMAZING in that skirt! You go girl!

Ms.Domestique said...

Thanks!

Ross is amazing! I have found a lot of cute stuff there in the past.

I even got some potpourri there last week. It's tropical fruit and I love it.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010