07 August 2008

Vertigo. And I Don't Mean The U2 Song


(Oh what the heck, it's too groovin' not to post)

Today I have had Vertigo really bad. Bummer when I had a wonderful day of shopping planned and I spent it trying not to puke or pass out or wobble too noticeably in the mall.

Why I got it? No idea. I normally get vertigo with migraines, but I didn't have much of a headache today. It was either a weird combination of allergy meds and winding roads in the mountains or I'm going to get a very large migraine tonight. I think the drive screwed with my head. Either way I'm confining myself to bed. Sleep helped it some. I really do not do well getting up quickly and suddenly early in the morning. 6am qualifies as early for me.

Oliver was peachy. He's so fine that he's running around and being bad, per usual. He can't really jump, the poor dear. I can't help but laugh. Also, no stitches, so I don't have much to freak out about. Because of his age, they said he should be perfectly normal by tomorrow. I wish I was that resilient.

The worst thing was doing paperwork for his Feline Leukemia test. Filing out paperwork to the effect of: "if your cat tests positive do you want us to 1) put him down instantly, or 2) wait til you come to pick him up to tell you and then put him down." Thankfully, he tested negative, but I worried about it all day.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010