18 August 2008

The Lovie Dovies Are Hard Stuff


I'm having a very difficult time trying to get something together for my anniversary with Steven. We have both done a lot of over the top things for each other in the past year. So I want something that is going to top all that, and something that means something.

Honestly, how do you sum up the best year of your life in a gift? I already gave him the most important thing: my heart.

I'm pretty crafty so I went to Michaels hoping to find something I could make him. I spent an hour in there with no tangible results. I had lots of ideas but they all seemed pretty lame. I liked one of them but I'm still not sure about it...

I don't really want to get him something big. We're both living pretty downsized to prepare for our move cross country. So if he has to move it I don't want to get it for him. I also don't want to spend too much either. I spent a lot on him for his birthday in July.

At least, I went to Hallmark and got him a card. I didn't cry too much.

I've got 2 weeks to make it work.

Make it work, people! Make it Work!

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Got your Tim Gunn face on yet? :-) Good luck, and yes, make it work!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010