31 August 2008

To Do:

Things I need to accomplish tomorrow or at least by Monday night:
  1. Finish cleaning my apartment, particularly my room cause it is a hot mess
  2. Take things to the goodwill. I've got loads of stuff since I cleaned out my closet today.
  3. Finish Ren. Lit. reading
  4. Finish Robinson Crusoe
  5. Technical Editing D&A's
  6. Get something together for my anniversary with Steven... seriously, worst GF ever! I have this horrible feeling that our big day is going to go by without the pomp it deserves...

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Did I ever tell you the story about our one year anniverary? We took a trip to DC to visit the temple (where we later were married). It was a fun day but there were plenty of mishaps. When we started off, we went to a grocery store to get snacks. When we went back to the car I accidently caught my hair in the door (Joshua thought that was hilarious). We had a fun trip and enjoyed our time at the temple. We had a little snack picnic of water and granola bars over on the grass. Joshua said something funny while I was drinking and I had a HUGE gulp of water go down the wrong tube and I nearly stopped breathing. Joshua says I turned red, though at least not blue, and then I started coughing, which is when he's there hitting my back helping me get it out of my system. It was the worst choking on my own drink experience ever! So embarrassing! And then we tried to recover from the incident when Joshua's allergies kicked in. So we're trying to relive the past year and proclaim our love for one another in between coughs and sneezes, LOL! Though you know what, it was so funny and we were so comfortable with each other that it didn't matter things were going wrong, we still found the day romantic.

We joke that he almost killed me on our one year anniversary. And to think, he later proposed in that very spot... haha! Truth is, it was a fantastic one year anniversary and we look back on it fondly, choking and all :-D

So no matter what plans are made, or what you do, being together and having fun with each other is really all it takes to make it memorable... and even romantic. Who needs excessive hoopla when you've got love.

Though hoopla isn't a bad thing, it can be fun too, lol!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010