06 August 2008

Snip Snip

So, Stinkbug (Oliver) gets neutered tomorrow. Please don't tell him! He's going to be so mad with me tomorrow. I'm pretty concerned about the whole thing but I know it won't be too bad. I have to drop him off at 8 in Roanoke an hour away. It's going to be a very tiring morning.

I've got copies of all his paperwork and I've got directions printed. I need to set up his old litterbox because it is lower to the ground. I don't want him to have to jump into his regular litterbox and pop his stitches or something. My poor baby is in his puberty phase! Sigh, they grow up so fast.

So keep Ollie in your thoughts as he goes under the knife. I'll be around Roanoke all day tomorrow until it is time to take him home. Hopefully I won't get my pocketbook in too much trouble. Curse you Roanoke and your fabulous shopping!

Sony, I'll be calling you tomorrow to talk me out of a lot of purchases I'm sure.

As a side note: Oliver loves his pet carrier! I've had it in my closet for the past month but I've had it out since he had to go to the vet Monday and we will need it tomorrow. I bought him a pet bed and he completely ignored it for my bed. Where is he now? Asleep in his pet carrier. That little stinker!

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

I once had kittens that LOVED the play with each other in the pet carrier. Sure did make it easier when it was vet time. Though afterwards, they didn't like the carrier as much, lol!

Best wishes to Oliver! He'll be fine, it's a much smaller operation for the boys.

Caitlin said...

Don't worry about him being mad at you for too long. My cat is quite moody and when he got neutered he was fine and back to loving us in a few days. He will probably walk around all drunk like and such for awhile. (so make sure you get an embarrassing picture of him!).

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010