10 August 2008

Crazy Lady

Just so you know, apple cider vinegar is crap against gnats or fruit flies or whatever you want to call them. Sugar water is just as ineffective. However, I found a great way to get rid of them: my vacuum.

I've been going around my apartment brandishing my vacuum hose at the pesky bugs. To the untrained eye it would look like I was waving my wand into thin air or practicing for a part in a sword fight. Either way, I'm cementing my position as the crazy lady in #12 who lives with her cat and vacuums sporadically at 10:30 pm while blasting obscenities at the air.

After all reputations must be upheld. I think the wise words of Mr. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice apply: "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"

2 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

haha. I think you should post a video of this late night activity! haha

Anonymous said...

You know what is a fun way to get rid of gnats? An electric fly swatter. Really, they make those! Look on Amazon. Everytime you hit one the swatter sparks! It's like a magic killing wand and so much fun. Quite the stress reliever.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010