20 May 2008

Seriously?

What is wrong with this boy?

I picked up One Tree Hill hardcore this season. I had only seen an episode here and there before season 5. I watched every one this season. And I want to know...why the last episode they just leave us hanging about who Lucas calls to run away to Vegas with!

Seriously?

I can't wait for next season. Someone get me Chad Michael Murray's cell number so I can seduce him then ask him myself, laughs.

Just kidding.

But if it isn't Peyton I think I'm giving up the habit...as much as I love Brooke and all... And if it is Lindsay...I'm definitely done with OTH.

I know, useless drama, but it's a good escape for 40 minutes.

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

omg I'm still steamed about this from last night! he damn well better pick Peyton (even though I have a feeling it's Brooke) or I'm going to be so pissed!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010