30 May 2008

Movin' on Up!


These are the floor plans to my new apartment! I know it's a tiny picture...but if anyone could help me with some furniture plan ideas I would greatly appreciate it! I mostly need ideas for the bedroom. I need to fit a small desk, it's about 3X2 and a full size bed that is larger then life. It's a double sided pillow top and it is so tall! To top that off I was even going to raise it for storage... I was thinking the desk could go on the wall on the other side of the door away from the closet. Any ideas about the bed? I haven't had anything centered under a window in a long time. If I can manage the space maybe I'll start there. I have so little furniture that I could completely re-do my layout in 30 minutes. Easy.

I'm super excited!

What do you think of my new digs?

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010