23 May 2008

On. The. Sunny. Side.

I've started the nesting process.... for my kitten. Thank goodness for layaway. I put all the cat necessities on layaway at k-mart. Except litter because apparently that's considered perishable... Whatever. I'll pick that up later. I really love layaway, I'm kind of addicted to it since I can pay things off gradually. This whole cat adoption thing has gotten me feeling like I'm adopting a kid. I'm looking for vet offices, I'm asking about the kitten's diet so that I'll know what food to start it on. I don't want to upset its tummy. I'm wondering...is it going to like me, laughs. And I'm preparing my house and friends for the new member of my family. I'm so excited. I love to nurture things, anything. Steven is too much of an adult sometimes, laughs, and he informs me that he is a big boy and can take care of himself. I'm really excited to have a little fluffball to cuddle with. Things have been pretty low for me lately, I'm trying really hard to stay positive. Really, really, really trying. I just hope that this cat is as awesome as it can be...and as awesome as my Mr. Kitty, but I fear that he will always be number 1 in my book.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010