16 May 2008

Terrific. Table.


This is the table I've been putting a little bit towards every two weeks! I absolutely love it! I wish the wood was a little bit darker, BUT it is a counter-height table and it comes with four chairs. And I got it on sale. It was originally $249, and I got it for $199. Not too shabby for a whole set since a counter-height table, just the table, at Pier 1 is $ 199. As much as I live and breathe for Pier 1 ( I love, love, love, my job, I got a $0.12 raise by the bye) I just cannot afford it at this time in my life. I'm really happy with this table though. A counter-height was necessary since Steven is so tall. I sit at this table and my legs dangle, he sits at it and his feet rest on the floor. How mean would I be to make our first table, in our first home together (when we finally do get to live together, for real), make him look like he's sitting at the kid's table. And I figure when we do get real adult furniture we can get a table for the dining room and use this as a breakfast table.

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were really thinking! Great deal AND suits your beau. I'm glad you two are doing well. You'll hold strong during the internship :-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010