18 May 2008

I. Need. Ideas.


Steven starts his internship tomorrow at a company called Sparta. I can't wait for the 300 jokes to start. So I was thinking of sending him a care package of stuff. Maybe a box full of things to make his desk/cubicle fun. Any ideas?

He left his sudoku book so I can send him those. He left a thank you card I wanted him to take to his mother...so naturally that has to go into the box.

I love the dollar tree for random stuff, but that never gets used. I was thinking cookies could be good. On that note I need to find a signature cookie that I always bake. But back to Steven... any ideas of fun projects to do and send?

One thing I think that I'll put in there is a box of mac and cheese, cause he's the cheese to my macaroni, major inside joke with us. I'm the certified cheeseball of our relationship. I love corny romantic things! Before we graduate I'm hoping to get our initials carved in a tree at the duck pond. That way whenever we come back to Tech we can check on it, and show our kids and such.

See, cheeseball.

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

When my honey moved away I sent him a couple of care packages. One was easy, it was for Halloween. The other a bit trickier, but the highlight of the box were these glass photo coasters that I put photos of us in. We now use them together in our apartment :-)
P.S. You can never go wrong with sending cookies!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010