05 May 2008

White Pizza and Roses, what more could a girl ask for?





May 2nd was our 8 month anniversary. Due to exams I completely forgot about it...oops... But for the record I would like to say that the event was marked in my planner for a few months. Unlike me during this time of year, Steven is fabulous and, like the elephants, he never forgets: ANYTHING. I came home from an exam, looked in the fridge, and there was a white pizza (my favorite) and some roses. Fabulous.

Even better then roses for no real apparent reason, I now had an excuse to get a vase that I've been drooling over at Michaels. We have a similar one at Pier 1, but it is $35, the one I got was $10. So I didn't feel that bad for splurging in a spectacular modern and chic vase, especially when it was payday.

Flowers really make Steven's bachelor room into a home, as much as I can make it without it being just ours. I really cannot wait until we can live together officially, especially when we can paint and do whatever we want to our home.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010