25 May 2008

Dropping. Like. Flies.


Pay no attention to this new, sick, little hobby, but since so many people I know have just gotten engaged, I feel the need to record it. I want to see how long this list gets by the end of the summer. Am I turning into a wedding bookie? Bets?

M.D. Married May 17th
K.G. Engaged May 19th
L.H. Engaged May 25th
L's Sister Engaged in June
J.B. Engaged June 29th

Um... this is a very shocking trend...

And you know I'm completely jealous!

But also extremely happy for everyone!

3 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

So how much longer until Steven graduates? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and when Joshua and I were dating all of our friends were getting engaged before us. I was happy for them but didn't appreciate the reminder that I WASN'T engaged. I feel for you!

Ms.Domestique said...

He has one more semester left and I have one more semester after he graduates.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010