19 May 2008

What's. On. The. To-Do. List. Today.


1. Eat Breakfast. When I'm left alone I have a horrible tendency not to eat. Not because I'm trying to, I just forget. And food always upsets my stomach so I normally feel better when I'm not eating. It's an odd thing.

2. Go to the grocery store. Get snacks for work, and supplies to make pretzel, kisses, M&M snacks to send to Steven and anyone else kind enough to give me their address ;) (recipe and cooking experience will follow).

3. Go to the Dollar Tree to find little fun things to send to my love to wish him luck as he starts an internship that might turn into a full-time position after he graduates.

4. Write up new address and take it to my old management company so that I can get my security deposit back.

5. Do Laundry.

6. School work, if I feel like it.

Ok...numero uno. I'm going to start with some oatmeal.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010