23 May 2008

$493 and some change

To replaced a damn bumper... really?

How about I take her out to get her nails done?

Put her kids through college?

Ugh.

And they NEVER contacted us about the estimate to approve it. We're totally going to be switching insurance companies. We have had nothing but issues with them and the people on the phone are always so rude. I hate rude people with a passion.

Never get internet from Comcast. I called them as soon as I moved to ask them if my internet could be transfered and if my promotion would transfer too. They said it would but that they couldn't set up the transfer until 2 weeks before. Well it's exactly 2 weeks before I move so I called them up. And suddenly my promotion isn't going to transfer...and they want to charge me $59.99 a month for internet plus a $20 transfer fee (I'm moving 2 blocks). And I'm like...see you later I'm going to verizon where it's 34.99, the modem is free, and it's only a 19.99 dollar activation fee and that's it. And that price of $34.99 might go down since mom and dad have a verizon phone line....and apparently you can't get incentives unless you have a phone-line with verizon... the 19.99 incentive would be nice with the first month free... My mom's on that one. She's also on the insurance people.

One thing I have learned in my life, it's never a good idea to cross my mother, especially when it's about me. She gets mad and she gets results. And it's really one of the things I respect most about her.

So...hand me the classified section. Amanda's looking for a second job...

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010