10 May 2008

The Kitties are here!


I feel slightly like Cruella Deville with this whole thing...but I found a listing for a cat that was expecting kittens! Be advised: I'm not planning on making any sort of apparel with these cats, I simply want to care for and love one of them.

I wrote the lady an e-mail, and got on the list to adopt a kitten when they arrived and were weaned. Well, the kittens arrived around 7am on May the 8th! All of them variations of gray, except one that is gray and black.

I'm gonna be a mom...to a cat!

My family keeps growing this year, and I love it.

I'm hoping for a girl so that I can call her Sophie Bennet. How cute is that?

2 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

yay kittens! James and I are getting two when I move out there! I'm so excited!

Ms.Domestique said...

I wish I could get two! But the pet deposit would kill me! It would be $250 for each, an extra $10 added to rent for each pet, and then vet expenses...all out of my pocket. If only I was independently wealthy. ;)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010