19 May 2008

I drown my sorrows in baking and blogging.


Well...I have to press on as usual, right? I'm going to be fine. It's just money, or so I am trying to tell myself. I can always make more of it. :/

I decided to make some pretzel/kisses/ M&M things for Steven and his family. I LOVE to cook for other people but I hate the practice in general. I guess I'm more about putting my love into a project that others will enjoy. These are super easy, but I wish they actually had a name, maybe they do, or maybe I should make one up. I think that I'll call they Polka-Dots. Since I love polka dots so much and they kind of do look like them...in a weird sort of way...if you squint just right. Someone made them at Sony's art gallery opening... but they dimmed in comparison to the vegan goodness that Sony herself made. She is my hero of the kitchen. I call her for every and all baking emergencies. And she is very patient since I'm just now learning to make more then an omelette. But I'm fierce with some eggs let me tell you. ;)

Anyways, super easy and super delicious:

Ingredients:
Pretzels, really any kind. I got the square shaped ones because I didn't want the chocolate to get everywhere.
Hershey's Kisses (A bag of kisses makes about two large cookie sheets worth)
M&M's

Preheat oven to 170 degrees F.

Lay pretzels on a baking sheet.

Place Kisses on pretzels. One kiss per pretzel.

Put in the oven for 5 minutes.

Place an M&M on top of the gooey kiss and press down.

Let cool or put in the refrigerator.

All done!

4 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

you forgot the eating part! you're not done till you eat them! and even then, you're really not done with them... hehe. i'm so honored though, i get to be someone's kitchen hero, yippee!! gave me a couple of warm fuzzies.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Yes, definitely Polka-Dots. I see it. Thanks for the recipe :-)

Ms.Domestique said...

You should totally make them! Still on your quest to fatten Joshua up? These will do the trick. They're so good! And really not that expensive to make.

Anonymous said...

HAHa! Yes, I'm still fattening up my man. It's working too! He's more than just bones now! Darn stress and family issues got him way too skinny. But he's away from his family and handling stress better plus he has a wife that cooks for him. Now I'll have to make him those goodies too!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010