12 May 2008

One of these is my future companion!



The lady whose cat had kittens sent me pictures of the little dears. They will be ready to leave their momma a week or two after I move into my new apartment. Perfect timing. As I've always believed the cat picks you, the timing is too good to be true. One of those precious balls of fluff is going to pick me, I know it!

I'm so happy to be getting a pet. I know that it will be an added expense. And the pet deposit is going to kill me to part with... but I really miss feline contact. I miss cuddles. I miss play time. And it will be so worth it. I've been reading a lot of articles about doctors suggesting pet "ownership" as a means of better health. I believe it. I do have issues with being a pet "owner" I'd prefer caretaker, or companion, or family member. That's putting it nicely since all the cats I've been in contact with normally end up owning me.

So...which one jumps out at you?

I kind of like the one that's like...yo moms, a little food please. Or the one in the corner like...I'm so fluffy curling up and being independent and sleepy.

And am I the only one noticing a resemblance to my Mr. Kitty?

4 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

They are all so cute! I love gray kittens. Growing up the vast majority of my cats were gray with stripes. Back in Va, my "mama's boy" Ezra is gray with stripes and huge green eyes. How I miss him! But my Mom is taking good care of him though she tells me he still looks for me in my old bedroom!

Ms.Domestique said...

My Mr. Kitty did the same thing when I left for college. When I go home he doesn't let me out of his sight! I miss him, but the little bugger is getting up there in years and I couldn't drag him out here and force him to live in an apartment. I would come home to no furniture, no curtains, nothing on my counters, and maybe even a broken tv. Laughs.

littlecalder said...

eee!! kitties! i kinda like the dark tabby one. or the light gray one that's nuzzling up to mamma in the first pic. oh, i can't wait for you to get a kitty!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I want ALL of them! haha. I can't wait for kitties...luckily James says we can get some as SOON as I move in! So I'm so loving kittens right now!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010