16 May 2008

Kitty. Updates.

The cat lady sent me an update:


So, from what I can tell anyway, it looks like there are at least 3 boys (I think there may be 4, but on one I cant quite tell yet) and one girl for sure.



There are two kittens that are almost completely gray. Both Boys. One of them has a few marking on his belly (like a tabby). The other is mostly a darker gray with only a couple areas of lighter color.



Two other kittens are gray with a light tabby marking. You can see this mainly on their face and belly, and further down on their sides and on their tail also. One of these is a girl, and the other as far as I can tell a boy. They are almost identical, it's hard for me to tell them apart!



Last but not least, is the kitten that I have my eye on but haven't made up my mind yet. He is a black and gray tabby with OBVIOUS tabby markings.



They are beginning to open their eyes now, but I still can't tell what color they will be. Most of them are one eye open - one eye closed lol.



They're getting those big baby kitty bellies on them and they're so cute! I guess this is the point where you should tell me if you want a specific kitten. I will probably end up keeping the black and gray tabby in the end, so we'll leave him out for now.



I'll try to get up some pics later on today of each specific kitten.

The End.


I am so super duper excited. I've asked for the girl, but I've also stated that I would be just as happy with a boy. I'm thinking if it's a boy the name Odysseus might be better then all the names Steven and I have come up with (Tumnus, Optimus, Sheldon). My girl name is set in stone (Sophie Bennet: I'm like two seconds away from ordering a name tag online). Steven's cat is named Penelope...and you know she's married to Odysseus in the Odyssey...

You know how we do.

His and hers towels... his and hers matching laundry baskets... his and hers cats...

1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Awww... his and hers cats :-) Too cute! And the commitment level going here is excellent! When you're naming a cat to match your boyfriend's and buying a table suitable for his stature, yes, there's a definite future :-) I love it!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010