04 June 2008

What's going on in Amandaterra?


(I apologize for the picture I only got a few crappy pictures before my batteries died)

This is my last week of boredom...hopefully. Tomorrow at approximately 10 pm Steven gets here to help me move! So excited about that, obviously. A whole month without him has been unbearable. Friday morning my parental units roll into town at 9 am. Mom and I go to the apartment office to sign my lease at 10 am. Then moving commences! I've got the whole weekend off from work. So exciting! Steven and moving, does it get any better? I think not.

Monday was our 9 month anniversary of being a couple. Congrats to us! We're just 3 months away from the one year mark. To me it feels like we JUST started dating! Time flies when you're having fun, right? Or is it time flies when you're in love? Either statement applies. Steven surprised me with 12 red roses...again. I had to go on a little adventure to downtown Christiansburg to get them because I missed the FedEx truck. He spoils me, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve for his visit this weekend. Have no fear. I'll let you know what those tricks are later just in case he has actually started reading my blog...pictures to come.

I'm just crazy about that boy.

And I think everyone will be happy to know that he calls now. I feel completely un-neglected.

On my adventure to Christiansburg I found the Starlight Drive-in. A real life drive-in! Ever since I saw Grease as a kid I have always wanted to go to a Drive-in. Hopefully, I can drag Steven to the drive-in to see the new Indiana Jones movie that is currently playing. I'll take my camera along if we go. I have to document that! If only my life were a musical (and Steven liked musicals) then I could break out into song just like John Travolta: "Stranded at the Drive-in, branded a fool. What will they say Monday at school. Sandy, can't you see, that I'm in misery." Ok... I have to find my Grease soundtrack now...

I'm just so antsy for my honey bunny to get here. All I'm going to do is sit here and twitch until he does!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010