15 June 2008

Here I Sit In the Indian Style


I have always had a very bad habit of sitting on floors. From Elementary school to High school I always did my homework on the floor of my parent's living room. I used to spread everything out around me and work my way around the circle of work. Now I'm in my own apartment, and while I own furniture, instead of sitting on it, I've been sitting on the floor. I have a desk to work at, but I prefer using my meditation pillow to sit my computer on. I've still got all my homework spread out around me. Old habits die hard I guess. I will probably always be rolling around the floor, one way or another.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010