29 June 2008

Well... I dare ya!

So both Sarah and Caitlin tagged me to do this survey. In a way I really was double dared into this, laughs. But I do love a good survey. ;)


Here goes:

Question 1:
What are the 5 things on your To Do List?
1. Put together my new dresser from Ikea
2. Finish hanging up things in my apartment. I haven't done it yet because I need some hardware for the job and I'm super afraid of messing it up.
3. Return some stuff at Target
4. Find directions to the vet I'm taking Oliver to tomorrow.
5. Find Steven's Birthday present

Question 2:
Name 5 Snacks You Love
1. pudding
2. pineapple
3. fruit of any kind
4. chocolate
5. ice, I like to eat it for the crunch

Question 3:
Name 5 Things You Would Do if you Suddenly Became a Millionaire
1. Buy or build a few houses
2. Decorate those houses fabulously!
3. Hire a personal trainer
4. Get a new wardrobe
5. Take Steven all around Europe

Question 4:
Name 5 Places You Have Lived
1. Gloucester, VA
2. Sweet Briar, VA
3. Blacksburg, VA
4. Somewhere with Steven when I graduate
5. Somewhere else with Steven when we decide to move again.

Question 5:
Name 5 Jobs You Have Had
1. Daycare with toddlers and infants, twice
2. Dishwasher
3. Waitress and line cook
4. Barrista
5. Sales Associate at Pier 1

Question 6:
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. I pretty much worry about absolutely everything, all the time. Without people to tell me that I'm doing fine, I pretty much fall apart while giving everyone the impression that I'm fine.
2. I get the worst cabin fever when I'm left alone, I love to have people around me or projects to do.
3. I've lost about 50 pounds since my first semester of college
4. I'm a visual learner.
5. only Steven will know what this means, but: bathrooms, they're special places.

Since Caitlin and Sarah both tagged me... I tag Sonja and Steven.

1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Yay for participating :-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010