05 June 2008

The. Ills. Of. Looking.


at Hallmark cards while on my period!

I should NOT be allowed within 30 ft. of a sappy card during the time where I switch from a rational being to one who starts to cry while standing in an aisle at kroger whenever she starts reading a new, heartfelt Father's Day card.

Not one of my prouder moments, to be sure...but Daddy needed a card because we're celebrating this weekend when my parents are in town. I totally cheesed it too. I blame it on the hormones.

I have also vacuumed Steven's room 3 times since Tuesday. I want his room to be spotless! Like an "oh, Amanda can really take care of my/our things" thought, that's what I want him to have. Cause I can and have. I'm just excited to see him! At the same time I'm sad we only get 3 days together. Not enough time. I'll have to call his boss about this.... ;)

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010