10 June 2008

So far the only room I'm happy with is my bathroom.





My bathroom is pretty much gorgeous! I love to just go in there and look at the fabulousness and dream about when the rest of my apartment will look as great. Next room I'll be content with is probably going to be my room. It's a hot mess right now though. I'm in the process of going through my clothes, re-working my closet organization, and trying to figure out what I can put in there. Throughout the rest of the apartment I'm having to deal with the fact that all of my furniture is hand-me-down and none of it is my style. I'm more edgy, modern, sleek, with clean, straight lines and right now I've got country, country, country! It will be a trial of will not to go to Ikea and buy everything they have the next time I go visit Steven. I have to wait until I can put down roots to get coordinating furniture and the ability to paint. Oh I want to paint so bad!

1 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010