16 June 2008

Sometimes I am far too sentimental.

Whenever I move I always get a tad emotional, most of the time for no reason. When I gave away my futon this week I got a little sad, and I hated that futon because it was so uncomfortable. I was mostly emotional about it because it was a present from my parents and I always feel ungrateful when I give things to charity that they gave me, even though I don't need them. Today was my last day at that horrible apartment and I'm a tad melancholy about it. I guess it's because I did put a lot towards that place, but I'm trying to think about the fact that I'm going to be done with that horrible situation. It really was a horrible apartment, I'm sure when I come back into town a few years from now it will be condemned. It needs to be condemned now, it's falling apart and bug infested. Cave crickets are so gross! I have numerous stories about earwigs, gross ones that I won't share you with. On my way out of the apartment with the lady from my old management company, a spider in the corner had caught itself an earwig and it was stunning it right above the back door before eating it. Now that's symbolic of the whole experience I had there.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010