16 June 2008

I Like To Showcase Talent When I See It:


(Image Property of Caitlin's Designs)

I just wanted to give my friend Caitlin some double exposure for her AMAZING monograms. I'm so pleased that she has a website up and running for it, and I wish her the best of luck making this a lucrative endeavor! She has quite a natural talent for color, pattern, and style and her designs are simply gorgeous! She already has a very wide selection of styles!

Check out the website for Caitlin's Designs to see all of her amazing outlines, and while your surfing around take a look at the Planning Blog she has for her wedding to hear about it in her own words (No worries Caitlin, James doesn't even know my blog). Her wedding is sure to be the social highlight of my year and I cannot wait!

I have also already booked her for a few years from now: as should you.

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

so so so cute!

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you! you are too sweet!!!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010